Tuesday 26 April 2016

Gary Lineker holds talk with BBC after promising last year to present program in his underwear if Leicester wins the title


England football great Gary Lineker who works as a TV Pundit for BBC, in December last year promised to present BBC’s ‘match of the day’ program in just his underwear if Leicester City wins the title. Four months later, he has confirmed that he has spoken to BBC bosses about keeping to his promise as Tottenham’s draw last night means Leicester will win the league if they defeat Man U in their next match.




55-year-old Lineker, who played for his boyhood club, Leicester, between 1978 and 1985 told the Radio Times.

‘You’ll have to wait and see. I’ve kind of said I’ll have to do it, The conversation’s been had. I’ve told them many times, ‘Please tell me I can’t do it’.

‘When I sent the tweet in December I categorically knew there was zero chance that (Leicester) would win.


‘I’m in good shape. For an old b*****d. I’ll probably work out for the two weeks beforehand very, very hard.’


Leicester City have lost just three times in the league under Claudio Ranieri this season and beat Swansea 4-0 on Sunday.



Gary Lineker holds talk with BBC after promising last year to present program in his underwear if Leicester wins the title

No comments:

Post a Comment